wu liao

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY long weekend (1)

stopped work right at 17:30 on friday evening... 歲萬收爐 ma... especially when the bosses were all gone, but expecting us to be business-as-usual until the very end... ~_~
went to hangseng atm and queue up for half an hour to get $$$ for my folks and little brother for cny...
went straight to my folk's and waited for tuen nin dinner... as usual, i would pick up the sudoku board to try to finish one, either due to my slowness, or stupidity, or both, i have never finished one successfully...
watched the news together with my family and we were amazed with the creative blow-up dolls such as doggies that don't flow in the air and the 石油氣罐...
my folks bought some peach blossom and my sis and I asked who needs 桃花 this year, my mom 支吾以對, 老姐與我有深意的互望一下, 有可疑... ... ...
finally left my folk's with mom's hand made 芋蝦, the leftover of 盤菜 and 乳豬 and headed to cwb to meet with my ex-colleagues...
For highlights of the gathering with ex-colleagues, please refer to a's and m's blogs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home