wu liao

Thursday, April 27, 2006

小fan絲遇著大偶像

couldn't believe whom i came across today... YT was in my office this afternoon!!!!! I was so excited I told my i friends about it!!!!! I knew about YT when I first joined i, very capable, very powerful, good looking, and very nice. She was my big boss' boss. Never had a chance to talk to her during my life @ i, and then after all these years... :D :D :D
oh man, when little fan met her big idol, things happened. She was meeting my current boss in the meeting room, and i was planning how to 'bump' into her and introduce myself... i didn't know my heart could beat so loud and so fast (and i was just in the planning stage of meeting her), and i couldn't help grinning to myself... :'> :'> :'>
kept turning my head to see when the meeting door opened, and when it did, i rushed to the door and called her name to catch her attention. She looked a bit startled that someone in this office knew her, i guess. I told her I was in AC/MW's team in the past and spent over 2 years in H project. Those were the good old days...
and little fan got a souvenir, too -- her business card!!!!! i didn't bring mine (thought about it but felt really awkward & dropped the idea), so she asked me to write her a email to keep in touch... though it might be just common business courtesy, little fan of course seized the opportunity and obliged with pleasure...
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home