wu liao

Monday, February 19, 2007

你有無聽/講過?

Source: HK Magazine (Friday, February 9, 2007) p. 16-17

The Best Breakup Lines From People Around Town

Is that why?
"I don't love you any more. You can't swim."
"You cheated on me... You're not a virgin!"
"My sister says we should break up, and I agree with her."
"I am mentally ill."
"I went out with you only because my aunt suggested it."
"It's my parents, not me."
"We have the same blood type. We can't get married. Let's break up!"
"So I want to take a break because of God."

Cut the crap and...
"Bye, bxxxh!"
"Close the door on your way out."
"I don't bullshit like you do. I just want to say I have never liked you."
"Just ignore me as if I am dead, please."
"Turn off the video camera and get out!!!"
"I never said I liked you!"
"Go fxxk with your Playstation!"

You might not want to know this, but...
"Sorry... We don't get along... I get along with xxx much better."
"It's not that I don't remember the things between us... I just don't miss them."
"You're a really great guy/gal but this other guy/gal I've had a sort of crush on at work just became available..."
"I am sorry... but you are not as good as I've imagined."
"You are really useless. That's why!"
"Love needs money, and you are running out of it."
"I am tired of your 'Hey, what's up?' 'How are you?' and 'Shit! How can I deal with this?'""
"You have too many shortcomings. I am different. Let's break up."
"I have never liked you from the beginning... we were an item because I pitied you for liking me too much."
"I want to get married someday."
"I should probably tell you... I kind of have a girl/boyfriend."

Here's the deal...
"I am paying you to make up for your time wasted on me. Guess we are even now."
"Actually, xxx is quite a good guy/gal... Why don't you give it a try?"

Nothing peresonal, it's just that...
"I miss being happy."
"I've just suddenly realized that I don't want to be tied down to one person."
"I want to be able to tell people I'm single."
"It's nothing personal... I've just lost interest in you."
"I just want to be normal again."
"I need to focus on my rubgy/yoga."
"My xxx is going to yyy and you are holding me back."
"I think we would be better off as friends. But I don't want to see you anymore."

I don't need you anymore...
"I am happy with my life as it is and you are not part of it."
"You are just a rebound."
"I can find someone better that you just by random."
"I need a guy, but not you."
'I got what I needed from you already."

Ending in questions...
"How can I miss you when you won't go away?"
"Can I be your brother/sister instead?"
"Do you think your Mom and Dad will let you move back home?"
"Don't you feel inferior compared to me?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home