wu liao

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

風雲莫測

there are times when i feel most strongly how my language inability/ incapability/ undercapacity fails me... mostly when i need to write my assignments...
and when i am impressed by the nature...

i just came back home by minibus... the weather was still fine when i got on the minibus... but when the minibus stopped at the minibus-stop before mine, i found that people at the busstop were blown by heavy wind, and they ducked their head as if they were escaping from something... i thought it was sand, dust or something like that, and then the minibus moved on, and i started seeing the raindrops hitting on the window pane... within less than 5 seconds, the sky was pouring watering onto the ground, and it came with VERY strong wind... i immediately got my mini-umbrella out, had my backpac on both shoulder, the laptop bag on my left shoulder, and ready for my stop...
the wind was so strong with the rain that i couldn't move forward to my building... instead, i went to the nearest building pillar and hid behind it... the pillar helped sheltering most of the rain, fortunately; but i could see and hear the rain pouring on both sides of the column at 45 degree to the ground, and people on the street gave up using their umbrellas because the wind was so strong... a guy had been waiting at the column with me, and his dad came to pick him up with a huge umbrella, but it's of no use, thus both were stuck behind the column with me...
i didn't mind too much about getting wet, but it was the wind that scared me, at its peak speed, i didn't think i could keep myself on the ground, and the busstop signs were starting to fall onto the ground...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home