wu liao

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Germany trips - 16th day 20071009 - hotel services

this is supposed to be a world-wide hotel chain, mercure hotel... what would you expect on the light-fixing services?
Yesterday evening, i went back to the hotel after work. I found that the lamp by the sofa, and the lamp on the desk on the upper storey didn't work... so I went down to the reception to report. The lady there jotted the notes on a paper, with no intention to fix them right away. well, i was not surprised.

This evening, i went back to the hotel after work. I checked the lamps, and of course, they still didn't work. so I went down to the reception again. I told the same lady that in fact the bedside lamp didn't work either. The lady checked the paper, and interestingly, somebody had signed on the paper saying they have been fixed. So the lady wrote a new request on the paper, and of course, and again, with no intention to fix them for me tonight.

I'll not be surprised if I don't have the lamps work again this week at all, but let's see...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home