wu liao

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Germany trips - 27th day 20071020 - Autumn Markt










I have seen poster about Herbst, which mean Autumn in German, and that shops will be open on 21 Oct (Sunday). Therefore, I didn't go to visit other cities this weekend...


woke up at 8:30 or so... mee mee moor moor... finally left the hotel around 12:30... the weather was fine... and i decided to wander around until dinner time to go to Alter Simpl... reading my lonely planet to confirm the address of the restaurant and suddenly found that it's closed on saturday evening and sunday... :o


therefore, an immediately change of plan and went to Alter Simpl for lunch... after that, I started my wandering and found all these medieval men and women in the autumn market... quite interesting indeed...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home