wu liao

Friday, November 02, 2007

Germany trips - Frankfurt (1)













My German colleagues here do not really recommend me to go to Frankfurt... to them, it's just a business city and not worth going... so instead of spending 2 days in Frankfurt, today, after I arrived and checked in to the hotel, I took the train to Mainz and Wiesbaden and wandered around these two lovely cities...




The first two pictures were taken outside my new hotel in Herzogenaurach... it's before 08:00, the earliest bus during the public holiday will arrive at the bus stop nearby at 08:07... otherwise, I would have started my journey much earlier...

The third picture was from Erlangen train station... it's now normal to have such foggy morning, sometimes afternoon in Germany... several pictures taken in Mainz are just as foggy...

The forth and fifth pictures were from Frankfurt main train station... the blue pattern at the roof of the train station is pretty...

I took a picture of the minibar because this hotel provides free minibar and refills it every day... a rare treat from the hotel...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home