wu liao

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CNY long weekend (3)

修身,齊家, 治國, 平天下... so nothing has a higher priority than going to the self-improvement place: beauty salon. 美容室方一刻, 世上已一晝 i started my treatment at 10:00 and by the time i had my face masked, my lymph nodes circulated and my body oil-ed and massaged, it's past 13:30...
after the skin-deep renovation, rushed to my chinese doctor and had the last dose of chinese medicine before cny to heighten innerself...
by the time i got my skin-deep self and innerself improved and enhanced, went to look for a baby gift on behalf of the project team for the A-kee consultant who has been working with us from pre-pregnant stage to pregnant stage to the current post-pregnant stage... glad i already had mustela in mind... so just went straight to galleria and got the gift basket that meets our budget before it closes for the festive long weekend...
and then... with such delay, i went back home to 齊家 till past midnite... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home