wu liao

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Four different responses

Shared with my four lunch-mate colleagues (you know I would rather eat alone than eat with someone I don't prefer seeing/talking etc.etc.etc.... ) about my opportunity, and I got four different responses and all touched me:

- one caught my arm immediately, kept on swinging, and asked me like a baby sister to reconsider with her in mind
- one said maturely that she's happy for me and told me to not to skip this opportunity
- one had her eyes turned red and almost cried
- one advised sensibly about how to get the best of both worlds

four girls, four characters, all so dear to me... I'm blessed with these friendships that I treasure no matter what will happen in the future... (rhyme not intended)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home