wu liao

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Germany trips - 1st day 20070924 - car accident

Company has rented a car for me during my stay in Germany... since I need automatic, they don't have a car from the company car pool for me...

I have never wanted a car, 'coz I don't like to drive, and I have to pay for the petrol (it really doesn't make sense to me as it's the company who has put me in an apartment so far away that I need to drive), and the petrol is as expensive as in HK...

It turned out that they got me a Mercedes A-class... well, sounds great, urhh... unfortunately, I drove less than 10 minutes and my first ever car accident occur...

To cut the story short, I was not injured, there is no functionality breakdown, so the car is still drivable (subject to x-ray though) but I may need to pay for the damage... :'(

What a way to start my driving in Germany... ~_~ And tomorrow will be my first time driving by myself from the apartment to the office... cross your fingers for me.... [-o<

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • take care, u can make it.
    what's the audio system with the car?
    u'll soon enjoy it :D

    By Blogger mokee, at 10:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home