wu liao

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Career Talks

Career Talk #1:
Date: Yesterday
Time: 14:00
Venue: Big Big Boss' office
People involved: Big Big Boss, Me
Subject: performance appraisal for past year (actually, I still don't know what the appraisal period was)
Content: I was well-liked in the division, I was considered sensible, mature, trustworthy, capable, blablabla... I had the personality to be HR 'person'... I was told that he and the team wanted to keep me, and was flexible in the role I wanted to play, as long as i said it...

Career Talk #2:
Date: Today
Time: 10:50
Venue: sneaked into a meeting room
People involved: Agent P, Me
Content: Agent P asked for my current experience and expectation of package, she said my experience would be useful in HR improvement areas for FI, which she said there may be some opportunities and would keep me posted...

Career Talk #3:
Date: Today
Time:14:00
Venue: Lady Boss' office
People involved: Lady Boss, Me
Content: Mentioned to Lady Boss about my meeting with Big Big Boss, told her my career expectation, she said it was not impossible, she had been given the task to groom me into senior mgmt position...

Career Talk # 4:
Date: Today
Time: 17:30
Venue: sneaked into another meeting room
People involved: Consultant L, Me
Content: She would have a job for me starting tomorrow if i wanted...

2 Comments:

  • gal, keep up your good work... :)

    By Blogger Ashes, at 23:41  

  • so many people (besides yourself) are interested in your career! clapclapclap

    u need your assistant yet?

    By Blogger mokee, at 14:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home