wu liao

Monday, October 02, 2006

Rejection

Thanks for a's and m's encouragement... there was not without discouragement though... just before the long weekend... got politely rejected by an agent via email:

'... Unfortunately, we are very rarely asked by our clients to recruit positions that match your experience and skills, given our current market focus. ...'

mildly wondering if this can serve as a template for other kinds of rejection, such as:

'... Unfortunately, I'm very rarely prompted by my basic instincts to date women that match your appearance and personality, given my current no-tie-no-string focus. ...'
or:
'... Unfortunately, I'm very rarely prompted by my reason to marry men that match your (lack of) wealth and potential, given my current financial focus. ... '

hmm... could be fun... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home