wu liao

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Such a small IFC & CWB

at least 4 encounters today... :O

1: a primary + secondary school & classmate (forgot if we were kindergarten-mate as well) @ LC in IFC after 14:00, she remembered me and called my name, while i was totally blank for the first 15 seconds... apparently i haven't improved much in terms of appearance for the last n years *sigh*

2: (15 minutes later) one of the Executive Vice Presidents of my current company... i passed by my used-to-be pedicure & manicure place in IFC and she was just paying at the counter, my immediate thought was that i had made the right decision not to go there anymore (maybe if she knew, she would not go there either but upgrade herself to four seasons for services... )

3. (late afternoon) a university-mate @ the J-famous-for-handcare counter in SOGO, i passed by the counter and didn't see her at first, but k saw her and pointed her to me and we decided to leave the area

4. (after dinner) AK @ Basement 1 in SOGO, again, i didn't see her, but k saw her and we chatted happily for a little while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home