wu liao

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Team of the Month

In each monthly staff meeting, there will be a team of the month which will be responsible for the programme, refreshment and ice-breaking. The previous teams of the month played hard and delivered tons of laughter based on TV programmes such as 15/16, beauty kitchen, and tvb soap drama. I was almost the team of the month in the coming month... so I talked to my team about what tv programmes we can use:

1. Without a trace (my most favourite) - i play the missing person and they try to find me
2. CSI - i play the dead person and they found out how i was murdered
and then the neighbour team member interrupted:
why not nip/tuck? you (i.e. i) play the patient and lie on the table for them to operate... ~_~

Glad the Dec staff meeting is now cancelled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home