wu liao

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Germany trips - 2nd day 20070925



The first two were the views from my apartment, while the third one was the view on my way from the hotel to the supermarket.

This morning was the first time I drove to work... I drove safely, although I missed 2 turns along the way and therefore took an hour instead of the normal 20 minutes to arrive at the office... well... at least there was no accident... :P

Lunch at the stripes, the name of the canteen at the place I work in. Since the office is very remote, there is no restaurant around, so the stripes is the only choice, unless you drive to downtown for lunch... I'll attach this week's lunch menu for your enjoyment tomorrow.

I had meetings until 18:10 and I left office immediately: firstly because it's the first time I drove from work to the hotel, secondly, I don't want to drive in the dark, esp. if I happened to get lost, and thirdly I want to go to the nearby supermarket. This time, I drove safely to the hotel AND didn't get lost... a good start indeed... :P

The supermarket is within 10-minute walking distance, and it's huge... unfortunately, it doesn't carry the muesli that I like, and there is no english signs in the supermarket, or any english description on any of the products... and it doesn't accept credit card... ~_~ I finally got some bananas, apples, and yoghurt... which should keep me full until weekend... :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • good job well done on your driving :D
    not accepting credit cards...??!?!!
    have to see how your cash advance may last then...

    By Blogger mokee, at 10:20  

  • Good pictures =D ... must be the equipment !

    1K Year Egg

    By Blogger Snuggly, at 09:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home