wu liao

Monday, October 01, 2007

Germany trips - 6th day 20070929 - lunch & shopping arcade






I didn't pick McD or BK for lunch, since I think I can save them for last when I crave for them... instead, I picked a booth on the street and ordered what the guy in front of me ordered... 'coz i didn't know what's on the menu or what to pick... so finger-pointing becomes my ordering language...


What I had, I deducted, was a 1 paar rostbratwurste im weggla @ 2.1 Euro... my guess is paar = pair... :P it's expensive, given such a small bread with two thin sausages... comparatively speaking, paying a little more will give you a meal set at McD!


Erlangen Arcaden is a newly opened shopping mall, the ONLY shopping mall in Erlangen. And it's really NEWLY opened on 18 Sep 2007. The shopping mall was SOOOOO crowded that It reminds me of a portion of New Town Plaza -- a portion because this mall is just a corner portion in terms of size of NTP... They have a japanese restaurant on the ground floor facing the street offereing 'running sushi'... maybe i will try one day... :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home