wu liao

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Germany trips – 5th day 20070928


















Left work at 16:45 as I started at 07:30… took two pics of the office, too, since my 'office-mate' was not in yet... there are two types of light in the office: one if the fluorescent light, and the other is a yellowish soft light... I took pics of both, but it's difficult to tell the difference through a digital camera... :P



went online back at the business centre for a while, and went to the supermarket to stock up for the coming days. Shopped there for 90 minutes and I got bread (Brotchen), cheese, delice aux trois foies, terrine de lapin, milk, choco milk of different fat%, chips, chips, & chips, knoppers (milk and choco biscuits), maggi instant cup noodles, yoghurt of cherry and strawberry… altogether 18.95 Euro… I was so happy with all the food, especially I was hungry when I did the shopping. However, I forgot about buying ice-creams!!! Last time in March I was here, I found that the movenpick was just half price compared to HK!!!!!
Maybe I should drop by tomorrow to pick that up… :)



With all the food in the apartment, I have picked lays as my dinner... :P



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home