wu liao

Friday, September 28, 2007

Germany trips - 4th day 20070927 (2)

had spinach strudel for lunch... yummy... the canteen is still surprisingly good... had a cup of hot chocolate, too, for 0.75 Euro... i guess the company is subsidizing...
they also sell sandwich and snacks, too... maybe it can be a place for me to stock up my reserve at the apartment...

has been raining hard all day, so not in the mood to stay in the office for long... and since I arrived at the office at 07:30... I left the office at 16:30... strictly speaking, I have already lost tens of minutes to the company. According to the regulations/laws in Germany, people should only work for 37 hours a week (some says 34 hours), which means less than 8 hours per day. With the canteen in the campus, our lunch usually lasts for less than 45 minutes... so... hehe...

got a fax from DHL regarding the shipment... with NOT a single english word in the fax. It takes time for me to pick up german so I asked the reception to help. Unfortunately, the receptionist on duty is not really strong in English...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home