wu liao

Friday, February 10, 2006

久違了的Schnurrbart

last time i went to schnurrbart... should be a time when all the old buddies there still under BCS, including myself...
it's the first time I had pig knuckles without the presence of A... he's the one who introduced me to the delicious taste of pig knuckles... and then every time I had pig knuckles, A was there... not that I had tried a lot of them though... so far... I have only had them @ schnurrbart and sorabol (TST branch)... but since A has other priorities and goals, I believe it will be a long time before I can enjoy knuckles with him again...
but to continue the ritual... this week, I dragged a friend who didn't really fancy pig knuckles to convert him @ schnurrbart... given we both have small stomach... I didn't order the mixed sausage platter, which is another favourite of mine...
the pig knuckle was just as hot, as big and as delicious as I remember, the skin as crispy, and the sweet mustard as fantastic... we almost finished the whole jar...
寄語A: 去年今天Schnurrbart中, 人面豬手相映紅, 人面已往米記去, 豬手依舊熱烘烘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home